ThingLinkBefore Thanksgiving I had time to develop a Thinglink for my Thanksgiving materials. I used to store all my materials in different places, sometimes, not remembering where I saved an image or a song. This year I used Thinglink to help organize all those materials into one fun place, on the Thanksgiving Turkey.
What is ThinkLink?
According to their website, ThingLink is the leading platform for creating interactive images and videos for web, social, advertising, and educational channels. It helps you make your images come alive with video, text, images, shops, music and more!
How to make your own ThinkgLink?
Some beginning basics for ThingLink are
1. Have all your materials ready and accessible when you are ready to start
2. Create a ThingLink account
3. Press the Create (+) button at the top of the page
4. Import your image from your computer or from the internet
5. Tag items on the image and link the tag to websites, Youtube and other images.
6. Share your ThingLink with others.
Below is a Youtube video to help you understand how to make a ThingLink in more detail.
This is very simple to make and use in the classroom. Each day I would display the Thanksgiving ThingLink and my students were able to press the buttons and listen to stories or songs of Thanksgiving. Here's a video of the class taking a brain break and doing the Turkey Shuffle.
Thanksgiving for First Graders.